There are few things that you can do to find morning sickness relief. It can really make a difference in the way that you feel. As you know, the nausea and vomiting isn’t isolated to just the morning, but can happen any time throughout the day or night.
This condition usually starts the first month of the pregnancy and lasts up to the sixteenth week. Some unlucky women experience this all the way through their pregnancy. This pregnancy nausea and vomiting is thought to be caused by a change in hormones as the woman’s body is changing.
There are a variety of things that you can do for morning sickness relief. Here are a few:
1) Make sure you are in a cool place. Heat and being uncomfortable can trigger nausea. If you are getting too hot, take a shower to cool down.
2) Stay in a well ventilated area. Your nose is now hypersensitive to smells. An inrush of fresh air will kill any odors and keep you comfortable and cool .
3) Drink plenty of fluids. Keep hydrated. It will help keep your stomach settled and neutralized. When your stomach is acidic, it often triggers queasiness. Also, drinking fluids will help replenish ones you may have lost while vomiting.
4) Maintain your blood sugar. Low blood sugar can make you nauseous. Eat crackers, saltines, or cereal to bring your blood sugar up with out feeling full.
5) Keep away from second hand smoke. Your sensitive nose will pick up the offensive odor. Also, you shouldn’t be anywhere near second hand smoke since you have a developing baby inside of you. If you do smoke, quit smoking now! You’re hurting your baby.
6) If you feel uneasiness or are becoming queasy, grab something that is bland in nature to settle you stomach. Any bland food like Jell-O, Popsicles, chicken broth, and pretzels will work.
7) Sometimes taking your prenatal vitamins at night can result in morning sickness relief.
8) Add vitamin B6 to your diet. Ask your doctor about taking it in supplement form or just eat foods consisting of whole grains, peas, beans, seeds, and nuts.
9) Use acupressure to relieve nausea and vomiting. Acupressure has been found to be extremely effective. If you can find the various acupressure points on your body and press them correctly, you can stop morning sickness 95% of the time or remove it permanently.
This technique uses ancient Chinese medicine and is different than our traditional western medicine. But just because it’s different doesn’t mean it’s not effective. Again, stops the nausea and vomiting permanently for 95% of pregnant women.
You can find this ancient Chinese technique that really works permanently at http://www.endmorningsickness.info.
For more tips and information, see morning sickness relief